Our next goal is going to be two veggie meals a week, which will be challenge for us as I don't like beans and we both aren't fans of tofu. If you have vegetarian meals ideas you'd like to share, send me an email at email@example.com or post a comment on this blog and link to your recipes.
Here are a few of our all-time favorites:
- Goat Cheese and Ratatouille Salad with Pesto Vinaigrette (serve this with a hunk of rustic bread)
- Baked Eggplant Rounds (these become dinner with some mozzarella or feta melted on top and serve over pasta)
- Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes (a side of salad and your good to go)
- Mushroom Lasagna (this one's party worthy)
- Ratatouille with Feta and Green Olives (great over pasta)
Maggie and Jeff